We are proud member of Network Veka, Network VEKA is a nationwide organisation representing only the very best local uPVC window and door companies in the industry. It’s not easy to become a member, so homeowners know that when they see the Network VEKA logo, that company is committed to upholding our strict standards of workmanship, training and customer satisfaction.
Minimum Technical Competencies (MTCs) are now a mandatory requirement for Installers and Surveyors working in the Glass and Glazing sector within the domestic market for England and Wales. They were introduced to the Fenestration industry in September 2012 by the Department for Communities & Local Governments (DCLG).
Our Installers and Surveyors are trained to at least the MTC level and are also registered with a glazing Competent Person’s Scheme. In our case we are a member of Network Veka. To achieve this status we need to regularly demonstrate certain experience, knowledge and competence within our field in order to continue working under the Network Veka Scheme and self-certifying our own work.
By Choosing Delta Plastics, homeowners will be assured that:
- Their installation complies with Building Regulations.
- Windows are the Energy Rated ones they ordered.
- All Installers and Surveyors are fully qualified and regularly audited to ensure that they are up to date with the latest regulations and practices.
- The installation is covered by an insurance-backed guarantee.
- A sample selection of installations is independently audited to ensure the highest standards are being upheld.
Deeplas Premium Roofline Installer
The Premium Installer Scheme is an accreditation scheme run by Deeplas to ensure that PVC-U roofline and cladding products are fitted by trained professionals to consistently high standards.
Deeplas accreditation has to be earned – and checked every year. Only after passing rigorous training is an installer awarded the Deeplas Premium Installer certificate.